We use PayPal as our main payment gateway. Here is a quoted portion of PayPal Buyer Protection Program.
13.1 Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
If your problem is a transaction that you did not authorize, please use this form to report the unauthorized transaction.
An item is “Significantly Not as Described” if it is materially different from what the Seller described in the item listing. Here are some examples:
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
An item is not Significantly Not as Described if it is materially similar to the Seller’s item listing description. Here are some examples:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
You can check the full part of PayPal Buyer Protection Program here.
For order which is more than $1500, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a help ticket.
Note: Please email us after you wire transfer with your order number, the amount paid, the transaction number and the exact date you made the wire transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to submit a help ticket.
Note: Please email us the following information after you have wired via Western Union.
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.